On Monday, February 12th, I took transit trip via NY-NJ-PA.
1. I got on downtown (6) at 96th to 86th Sts.
2. I got on Brooklyn-bound (5) #6986 express to Fulton St.
3. I got on 8:46am Newark PATH train departed WTC.
4. I bought $14.25 Round Off-Peak Ticket to Trenton and I got on the New Jersey Transit Northeast Corridor, 9:17am departure, Trenton Express and my car had comforble seat on Car #6202, train #3929.
It was suppose to be non-stop to Pricestone Junction; however due to mistake passenger on board, it made one additional stop at Newark Liberty International Airport, then resume its express service. It got about 8 minutes behind schedule and arrive Trenton at 10:16am.
When it arrived at Trenton, automatically announcement said, "This station is Trenton. Transfer is available to RiverLine and SEPTA across the platform. Passengers continue on SEPTA, please purchase your ticket at NJT Ticket Window."
5. I went to NJT ticket window and paid $7 ticket and went to 1st car of SEPTA R7 which departed 10::39am. It made me dizzy because it went west, south, west, south, east.
It arrived at Suburb station at 11:32pm.
I took lunch break there and had a plain slice of pizza with ice tea and I put Permissian Cheese on it, then after I finish eating, I donated $1.08 because it was wonderful plain pizza slice in Philadelphia.
After that, I went to SEPTA sales office window and asked how I could get subway fare, and she told me that I had to give dollar bills to casher booth downstair.
6. After I give two dollars to clerk, she opened fare gate and I entered SEPTA Subway Station. I asked police officer where is southbound and he told me thru downstair. I follow sign to SOUTHBOUND TO Patison at City Hall station. It was beautiful with sign that say, SOUTHBOUND LOCAL AND SOUTHBOUND EXPRESS TO PATTISON.
Broad St Line Train departed City Hall at 12:31pm and this happened to be Walnut-Locust-bound express train and it terminated at Walnut-Locust at 12:32pm.
When I got there, two PATCO stations, 15th-16th Sts and 12-13 St stations were connected. After I exit at HEET, I went to first PATCO stop and it took me few minutes to find PATCO Ticket Vending Machine that reads CITY HALL/BROADWAY. I went to that one, and I put $1.25 with coins, and I got 10 cent change, with ticket.
7. I got on front seat of PATCO with man on #229, which departed at 12:58pm, then arrived Broadway @ 1:11pm. I feed my PATCO ticket into machine, and went outside.
Next, I went to Walter Rand Transportation Center, first to check if there's TVM at Lightrail Platform and validator and it was there. Since, I was early for Lightrail, I went inside the station.After that, I arrived on Northbound Lightrail Platform and I waited about 1:32pm.
8. I asked commuter passenger for support and he helped me with machine. He pressed Adult, followed by One-Way, Number of tickets, and I enter 1, then he pressed cash only, then he show me dollar slot where I put $1 and coin slot, where I put quarter and ticket came out. He told me that's facing right way and I went to validator and validated time 3:31pm FEB 12 WRT.
I got on front seat of RiverLine #3502B Lightrail at 1:41pm. It was awesome ride. I waved to everyone, and bus drivers pulling into same station waved back to me.
It was nice and said, "Next station is Employee Only."
"This station is Employee only."
After RiverLine driver exchange places, it announce,
"Next station is 36th Street."
"You must have validate ticket to ride this train."
When it arrived at each station, "Please press green button to exit."After it departed Palmyra and Burlington, it announce,
"Please have your validaded ticket ready for inspection."
After ticket was checked, RiverLine continue.
At Trenton station, it was long out of system transfer to Trenton Station, and everyone had to go around the construction.
When I got to NJT/SEPTA/Amtrak station, I hold door for three people with suitcases and enter after person approach.
9. Next, I got on front car of 3:05pm Northeast Corridor Local to NY #1438 I think. It was uncomfortable, however it got to Newark Penn Station at 4:12pm.
10. I fill $1.50 to make $5 on my MetroCard, and inserted it, pop out, and I got on front car of WTC PATH #718F departed 4:18pm and arrive WTC at 4:38pm. After I got off, I refill my card back to $5 and I rush through Vesey St passegeway.
11. I got on 4:55pm X25 Grand Central and I got on X25 express to Grand Central.I took break at my Japanese friend, who works in Japanese store on 41st St.
12. Finally, I got free transfer to uptown (6) train #7474, which was on express track althought it went back to local and I took to 96th St and went to library.
Oh, by the way SEPTA R7 platforms, some of there were funny because it was on the street
- ▼ 2007 (6)
Yuki Endo's Link
- Air Link NYC
- Alasaka Marine Highway System
- Alaska Railroad
- Ama a Nueva York y Nueva York lo ama (Ecuador Newspaper)
- American Museum of Natural History
- Ann Arbor Transportation Authority
- Atlantic Express X23/X24
- Bay Area Rapid Transit
- Bee-Line Bus
- Big Taxi Tours Inc.
- Bronx Zoo
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry
- Capital Metro
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Chinatown Bus Lines
- Circle Line-Downtown
- Circline Line-42nd St
- Citizens Area Transit
- City of Monterey
- City Sights NY
- Coach USA-Olympia Trails
- CT Transit
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Detroit People Mover
- Dutchess County
- Forgotten New York
- Free Battery Park City Shuttle Bus
- Friends of HSES
- Governors Island Preservation & Education Corporation
- Grand Canyon Explorer
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Grand Canyon Village Shuttle Routs (POI, "P"
- Grayline NY Splash Tour AquaBus
- Grayline of Seattle
- Grayline's First NY Splash Tour
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- GUARANTEED RIDE HOME PROGRAM
- Hampton Jitney
- He Loves NY, and It Loves Him Right Back
- High School for Environmental Studies
- Hornblower Cruies & Events
- Housatonic Area Regional Transit
- Hudson RailLink
- Hudson-Bergen Lightrail
- Island Transport Inc./Gay Head Sightseeing Inc.
- Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
- King County Metro Online
- Lake Express
- Las Vegas Limo Service
- Long Island MacArthur Airport
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation
- Mata Transit
- MET & CLOISTERS
- Metro Transit Hop on: Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area
- Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas
- Metropolitan Transit System
- Miami-Dade Transit
- Milwaukee County Transit System
- MLA 06 Transportations: A-Z
- Montgomery Area Transit System
- Morris County Metro
- MTA Bus Company
- MTA Long Island Bus
- MTA Long Island Railroad
- MTA Metro-North Railroad
- Naoko's Journal
- Nashville MTA
- New Jersey Transit
- New Orleans Regional Transit Authority
- New York Airport Service
- New York City Subway
- New York Grayline Sightseeing Tours
- New York Water Taxi
- New York Waterway
- North Tahoe Cruises
- Norwalk Transit District
- Not For Tourists
- NPS- Governors Island
- NY Airport Service
- NYCDOT Staten Island Ferry
- NYCT Buses
- NYCT Subways
- Old Puerblo Trolley
- One True Media
- Open Road Tours
- Orcas Island Shuttle
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- Portlandt's Metropolitan Area eXpress
- Putnam Area Rapid Transit
- Queens Borough Community Library
- Rhode Island Public Transit Authority
- Ridewise Buses & Trains
- River Line
- Roadrunner Shuttle
- Rockland County DOT
- Roosevelt Island
- Sachie's Blog
- Scottsdale Trolleys
- Shore Line East
- Shuttle Express
- Sotokoto March 2007- Japanese Only
- Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- Steamship Authority
- Stewart International Airport
- Straphangers Campaign
- Suan Juan Transit
- Subway Nut
- Suffolk County Transit
- Super Shuttle (Airport)
- Tahoe Area Regional Transit
- The Bus
- The Martha's Vineyard Regional Transit Authority
- The New York Public Library
- The Regional Transportation District
- The Town Of Taos- Transport
- Things Happening in New York and Its Neighbors
- Transit Guide from Door to Door
- Utah Transit Authority
- Valley Metro
- Vamoose Bus
- Vegas- Transportation
- Vermont Transit
- Via Metropolitan Transit
- Virtal Tahoe
- Waikiki Trolley
- Washington Metropolitan Are Transit Authority
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Water Transportation Alternatives
- Welcome to Governors Island Alliance
- Westchester County Airport
- Williamsburg Area Transport
- Winkipedia- Free Encyloperia for articles
- Woodwind Cruises
- Yuki Endo & Travel
- Yuki Endo's Dairies
- 遠藤勇貴のガイド (Yuki Endo's Guide in Japanese)